Nine Local Kids Qualify for NFL Punt, Pass, and Kick at Ralph Wilson Stadium
The City of Oneonta Parks and Recreation Department announced the following winners of the NFL Punt, Pass and Kick sectional contest held at Damaschke Field on Oct. 25:
- Cameron Sitts, of Oneonta, in the boys 6-7 division
- Savannah Cole, of New Hartford, in the girls 6-7 division
- Raymond Austin, of Port Crane, in the boys 8-9 division
- Gillian Mason, of Painted Post, in the girls 8/9 division
- Nik Nickerson, of Corning, in the boys 10-11 division
- Alexia Bartlow, of Binghamton, in the girls 10-11 division
- Trevor Hannerman, of Painted Post, in the boys 12-13 division
- Katherin Ott, of Horseheads, in the girls 12-13 division
- Luke Terwilliger, of Elmira, in the boys 14-15 division
Sitts, Cole and Wood originally qualified for the Oneonta sectional in the local punt, pass and kick contest held last month at Ted Christman Field in Neahwa Park.
All advance to the team championship, which will be held on Dec. 2 at Ralph Wilson Stadium prior to the Jacksonville Jaguars-Buffalo Bills NFL game.