Are You ‘On Board’?
Volunteerism is at the heart of every strong community and that's why "On Board Oneonta", a discussion on getting people involved in their community is being presented by the Leatherstocking Agency Executives Association. This event takes place on Thursday, September 24th from 5:30pm to 8pm at Foothills Performing Arts Center on Market St. in Oneonta.
"On Board Oneonta" is meant to inspire community involvement in our region. Those that attend this free, special session on nonprofit board service and a discussion on how you can get more involved in your community, will learn new skills and ways of benefiting your career. Community leaders will be on hand to discuss Board Service, including:
- Career benefit
- Skill development
- Leadership experience
- Networking opportunities
- Community impact
Attend this event, network and learn what's in it for you. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Participating Community Leaders Include:
- Gary Herzig - Chief Operations Officer, Opportunities for Otsego
- Ed Lentz - Patent Attorney & Otsego County Board of Representatives
- Dave Weaver - Partner, Gordon B. Roberts Agency
- Rachel Jessup, Branch Manager, Bank of Cooperstown
- Louisa Montani, Manager, Southside Mall
- Zoe van der Muelen - Vice President of Communication at Unalam
- Stacie Haynes - CROP Program Manager at ONC BOCES
- Liz Rickard - Director of Career Opportunities in Rural Education (CORE)
- Patricia Leonard, Executive Director, The Family Service Association
- Josh Truman, Executive Director, Friends of Bassett Healthcare Network