Art Filled Fabulous Friday
Oneonta's Fabulous Friday, a celebration of arts and culture in Downtown Oneonta will feature fabulous art for all to enjoy with some opening receptions and much more. Venues to stop in at include:
- More Art Space, 77 Main Street: Vestigial-Kit Clark and Casey Ruland art opening at 5pm with two different approaches to paper.
- Michael Stolzer Fine Art, 97 Main Street: Opening reception 7 to 10pm for Stephanie Rozene @ The Red Room (exhibit open May 15 - June 5). This exhibit displays “The Corrosive Use of Money in Politics”. Through historical reference and political iconography, Rozene's beautifully crafted ceramic works reverberate with underlying significance.
- Roots Brewing Company: Christine Alexander exhibit with "World of Color"
- B-Side Ballroom and Supper Club
- Green Earth Natural Food Store
- CANO: current exhibit on display
Fabulous Friday is a free event sponsored by Destination Oneonta. For more information visit them at DestinationOneonta.com.