Susquehanna Balloon Festival Is Labor Day Weekend
This Labor Day Weekend September 4th and 5th, people from all around will enjoy the Susquehanna Balloon Festival in Neahwa Park, Oneonta. This is an opportunity to witness the whole process of getting a hot air balloon ready for flight and even take a ride if you wish.
Balloonists from all over come to be a part of this festival and it's such an amazing sight to see the balloons in flight over Oneonta. The hot air balloons lift of Friday and Saturday night at 6pm and Saturday features the balloon glow at 8pm. To book a balloon flight visit BalloonNY.com. This free event also features food concessions and plenty of entertainment. Check out the schedule below (subject to change)...
- 5pm - Zumba with Zoe Curtis
- 6pm - The Holy Thunderheads (Original Rock with Geoff Doyle)
- 7pm - Mopar Cams (Mark Pawkett and Hot Rockabilly)
- Also: Catskill Puppets, Balter Trad Band, delicious food, bounce houses and more!
- 6pm to 8pm - RC Flyers Exhibit
- 6pm to 8pm - BJ the Clown
- 4:30pm - Paul Durgala Jazz Band
- 5:30pm - Children's corner (music and storytelling)
- 6pm - Becca Frame and the Tall Boys (Amazing Indie/Blues/Americana)
- 7pm - Body by Stacy Hip Hop Zumba
- 8pm - The SPECTACULAR Balloon Glow!
- 8pm - Deadwood
- Also Elsa from Frozen, Candyland Concessions, Delicious Food and Bounce Houses by Osborne Entertainment!
To find out more visit the Susquehanna Balloon Festival Facebook Page.