Delaware County Sheriff Offers New Years Safety Tips
Here are some safety tips for New Year's Eve behavior from Sheriff Craig DuMond, who encourages Delaware County residents to welcome the New Year by exercising good judgement in regards to their health and safety by following these tips:
· Don’t drink and drive EVER.
· Monitor your alcohol intake.
· Do not serve alcohol to minors.
· Follow all local, state and CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
· If possible, avoid driving between 8 p.m. and 2 a.m. on New Year’s
· and expect to see our patrols on the roadways.
NOTE: Listen to Sheriff DuMond's interview with Big Chuck on Saturday at 7:00 am during our weekly community affairs program "This Week in Central New York." It airs on all 11 of our Townsquare Media radio stations.
LOOK: 50 photos of American life in 2020