Walton’s Ogden Library Reduces Hours Due To Virus Threat
William B Ogden Free Library takes the health of the community and our patrons seriously. We can all work together to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Due to the County, State, and Federal State of Emergency, the WBOFL is taking the following actions to help reduce the spread of illness:
· Hours of operation will be reduced to
Tuesday, March 17, 10-2 and Wednesday, March 18, 2-6.
Library use during this time will be limited to the check-out of materials only.
· The library will be closed Thursday, March 19-Tuesday, April 14. We will reassess the situation at that time.
· In keeping with our current policy, all fines will be waived for any overdue materials. There is no need to return items while the library is closed. Please disregard any overdue notices you may receive.
· Holds that are listed as ready for pick-up will be held at the library until April 21. Please disregard the pick-up by date listed in your notices.
· While our building may not be open, our online resources are available 24/7— including eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks, through the Four County Library System Website and corresponding apps for your personal devices. Look for the Libby and Flipster apps on your device app store; all of them are free.
· Library Wi-Fi remains available to patrons from outside the building on your personal devices.
This decision was made after much careful consideration. The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to us.