Oneonta’s Fabulous Friday Kicks Off An Art-filled Weekend
If you haven't been to a Fabulous Friday event in Downtown Oneonta yet, you'll have a chance this Friday, September 18th. The season will wrap up in October and always features arts and culture for free.
This Friday night it's an art filled evening heading into an art-filled Saturday with the City of the Hills Arts & Music Festival in the Dietz Street parking lot in Oneonta from 11am to 6pm. Check out some of the main attractions this Friday evening from 5pm to 8pm.
- OWL (Oneonta World of Learning) Open house at the OWL Nest, 277 Main St.
- CANO Exhibition – Small Works: Art & Fine Crafts: Come out to the Wilber Mansion on Ford Avenue for this special exhibition that will feature a variety of work created by local artists and craft artisans – paintings, drawings, prints, dolls, jewelry, knitting / yarn art, bags, etc. This event will include artists from the City of the Hills Arts Festival so you’ll have even more opportunities to purchase these great works and support your community! CLICK HERE to see more.
- More Art Space – 77 Main St. presents Wenda Habenicht's 1979 to NOW, a look at the artist's sculptures, models, drawings, works on paper and recent photographs. The opening reception starts at 5pm.
- Michael Stolzer Fine Art Gallery – Opening reception for Joseph Von Stengal. Exhibit is “Gun Show, Considering the Gray in a Polarized Debate” featuring 3D Printed guns & Other works.
- Autumn Café -- see Disa’s abstract paintings on display