A New Berlin man and his three children are looking for a new place to live after a fire destroyed their home. According to AllOtsego, the residence located at 1485 County Highway 13 was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived and thanks to working smoke detectors, all four people evacuated safely. Fire companies from Morris and South New Berlin assisted New Berlin firefighters to put out the blaze. An official cause hasn’t been determined but the fire is believed to have started in a pellet stove.

More details on this story are available from our news partner AllOtsego.com.