Endless Potential Awaits Owner of Very Versatile Commercial Property For Sale In Oneonta
This morning on The Morning Show with Leslie Ann on Classic Hits, Philip Wright with Benson Agency Real Estate joined me on the air to talk about an amazing commercial property in a fantastic location right in the heart of the City of Oneonta at 10 Carbon St. that recently came onto the market.
The magic word with this property is "turn-key". It is ready to go with everything an aspiring business owner needs:
- A great location, just off of Main Street and right next to Neahwa Park.
- Plenty of space with 1.5 acres of property which includes a very large parking lot, gas pumps currently used by the city & town, plus space for expansion.
- A large garage with tons of storage space.
- The main building is a large commercial building with office space, a reception area, conference rooms, plus bathrooms.
- No infrastructure work needs to be done on this property since it has a new furnace, updated electric, and a central air-conditioning unit.
This promising business property could be used in a variety of ways, only limited by the imagination. So much potential! Below are some photos but you can see the full listing and additional photos here.
To find out more or schedule a viewing of this property 10 Carbon St. in Oneonta, contact Philip Wright at Benson Agency Real Estate at (607) 432-4391.