Ask The Expert:

• Do I have to use the same real estate company to sell my house as the one I am using to buy my new house?
• Do I need flood insurance if my the house I am looking to by is near running water?
• How much sown payment do I need to put on the house I am buying?470740117

Tips From The Real Estate Experts:

• Have the home you are looking at inspected by a licensed home inspector before buying
• If you are buying a home in a known flood plain it will require flood insurance
• Choose a real estate company that will represent you and your needs when selling your home